IN THE HIGH COURT OF SINDH, CIRCUIT COURT, LARKANA
Cr. Bail Appln. No.S-16 of 2014
DATE OF HEARING
ORDER WITH SIGNATURE OF HON’BLE JUDGE.
1. For orders on office objection.
2. For orders on M. A. No.55/2014.
3. For orders on M. A. No.56/2014.
4. For hearing.
Mr. Inayatullah G. Morio, advocate for the applicant, alongwith the applicant.
1. Since this is protective bail application, therefore, office objections are overruled.
3. Granted subject to all just exceptions.
4. Applicant Khadim Hussain Chandio has been involved in crime No.44/2013, registered at P.S Aareeja, District Larkana, for offence under Sections 302, 34, PPC and he seeks protective bail.
Learned Counsel for the applicant contends that there is delay of 04 days in lodging F.I.R without any plausible explanation, name of applicant is not mentioned in the F.I.R and the applicant has been implicated by the complainant in his supplementary statement after 17 days of the incident. He further contends that the applicant is unable to approach the Court of learned Sessions Judge, Larkana for grant of pre-arrest bail, as the police of PS Aareeja have made his entry before the said Court impossible. He further states that in order to enable the applicant to approach the learned Sessions Judge, Larkana, protective bail may be granted to him.
Accordingly, without going deep into the merits of the case, protective bail for a period of seven days is granted to the applicant subject to his furnishing surety in the sum of Rs.50,000/- (rupees Fifty Thousand) and P.R bond in the like amount to the satisfaction of Additional Registrar of this Court.
Needless to observe that this order shall cease to operate on expiry of seven days from today or when the applicant shall surrender before the learned Sessions Judge, Larkana, whichever occurs earlier. In case the applicant fails to surrender before the learned Sessions Judge, Larkana within 07 days, the surety furnished by him before this Court shall be forfeited.