IN THE HIGH COURT OF SINDH, CIRCUIT COURT, LARKANA
Crl. Bail Appln. No.S-33 of 2014.
DATE OF HEARING
ORDER WITH SIGNATURE OF HON’BLE JUDGE.
1. For orders on office objection.
2. For orders on M. A. No.171/2014.
3. For orders on M. A. No.172/2014.
4. For hearing.
Mr. Faiz Muhammad Larik, advocate for the applicants, alongwith the applicants.
1. Since this is protective bail application, therefore, office objections are overruled.
3. Granted subject to all just exceptions.
4. Applicants Ali Hassan, Umed Ali, Gulzar, Baqa Muhammad and Master, all by caste Bangulani, seek protective bail in crime No.21/2005, registered at P.S Thull, District Jacobabad, for offence under Sections 302, 147, 148, 149, PPC.
Learned Counsel for the applicants contends that the applicants have been implicated by the complainant falsely. He further contends that the applicants are unable to approach the Court of learned Sessions Judge, Jacobabad for grant of pre-arrest bail, as the police of PS Thull have made their entry before the said Court impossible. He further states that in order to enable the applicants to approach the learned Sessions Judge, Jacobabad for grant of pre-arrest bail, protective bail may be granted to them.
Accordingly, without going deep into the merits of the case, protective bail for a period of ten days is granted to the applicants subject to their furnishing surety in the sum of Rs.100,000/- (rupees one lac) each and P.R bond in the like amount to the satisfaction of Additional Registrar of this Court.
Needless to observe that this order shall cease to operate on expiry of ten days from today or when the applicants shall surrender before the learned Sessions Judge, Jacobabad, whichever occurs earlier. In case the applicants failed to surrender before the learned Sessions Judge, Jacobabad within 10 days, the surety furnished by them before this Court shall be forfeited.